Yvonne here today sharing a Christmas card (yes I know it's still summer...lol...but it'll be Christmas before yoyu know!) using the one of the newest Christmas stamps by Quietfire Design.
What I love (besides the beautiful saying) about this stamp is the use of the types of writing on 1 stamp....
The card is really easy to make, just stamp, die-cut and stack using 3D foam sqaures (for extra depth)...
- Quietfire Design: Christmas is a piece of Home (#5711)
- Spellbinders: Decorative Holly Frame (S6-042)
- Archival ink: Jet Black inkpad
- muberry flowers and glitter leaves
- self adhesive Pearls
- 3D foam squares
- cardstock: green patterned, gold, white
- satin bow
I hope you like the card and I'm looking forward to your comments.
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs to you all,