Friday, November 2, 2018

Coffee & Friends - Kim Gowdy, Guest Designer




Hello! I’m Kim Gowdy and I am popping in today with a quick card share for Quietfire Design.

I had the pleasure of helping Suzanne at the Great Canadian Scrapbook Carnival in September. I have worked her make-N-take table for the past few years, and always look forward to the “in-person” catching up.

It’s also a great time to take home a few new stamps to add to my growing collection!



The card I am sharing today, uses the But First, Coffee collection [#5697]! I LOVE it! I LOVE coffee…it was a match made in heaven!



The card itself was pretty simple to put together. I started with some Therm-o-web toner sheets and foil by Brutus Monroe! I have been on a bit of a foil kick lately…who doesn’t love some shimmer!






I inked over the foiled paper with Distress Oxides by Ranger Industries, completing the backdrop for Suzanne’s wonderful sentiment and coffee cup, which were embossed using some Emerald Creek embossing powders!





This fun all occasion card easily came together…now to decide which wonderful friend to gift it to!




Thanks for checking out my card! If you are a coffee lover as well…you NEED this awesome stamp set!

2 comments:

TracyM #6773 said...

LOVE your card!
The background is gorgeous and the sentiment perfect!

I'm a Little Teapot said...

What a great card, Kim!! It is so fun and awesome colors, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...