Monday, November 19, 2018

One last fall card using Distress Oxide Inks

Before we jump full force into the Christmas season (full confession - I already started decorating for Christmas which is a break from my usual tradition of waiting until after Thanksgiving) I have one last fall card for you using one of the stamps from the Autumn Collection.

I started by clear embossing the leaves from the set Leaves on white card stock.  I then sponged different shades of yellow and purple distress oxides over the embossed leaves.  The background was pretty boring still so I cut an inch off one side and adhered it back on upside down.  It made the background a lot more fun visually I thought.



I don't normally use purple for the fall colors but I think I really like it.


Autumn Collection, Set of 4 Stamps - Mounted


Leaves, Set of 6 - Mounted



2 comments:

CraftyJo said...

It turned out beautiful :)

Quietfire said...

Gorgeous! Such rich colours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...