Thursday, January 9, 2020

Sending Hugs



Hello Quietfire fans!  Betsy on the blog today with this beautiful rose gold card.  What
a beautiful way to send someone a paper hug!

I used
Quietfire  Design - Sending Hugs & Kisses #1304


This is such a beautiful die set.  To begin, I die cut one "Sending" and one "Hugs"
 of some rose gold foil paper.   Then I cut each word again twice out of some
heavyweight white card stock.  Next, I adhered these together.


I cut this many for several reasons.  For the "sending" I did it for the stability.  And for
the "Hugs" I did it for added height.
For my card base I used a white A2 size side folding card base using the fold on top.
I made another score line on the front at 2 1/8".  I covered the front with 2 panels
of patterned paper cut to 2" x 5 3/8" each.  I adhered these to the front leaving
the fold line with nothing adhered to it.  On the bottom I placed a 1/8" strip
of the rose gold paper.
On the inside I adhered a panel of patterned paper that was 4" x 5 3/8".
On the front I added my die cut stacked "Sending" placing the glue on the
bottom half of it and adhering it to the lower panel.  I added a crepe bow
and some paper flowers.


On the inside I adhered the "Hugs" and made sure it was in the proper place
to act as a stopper for the front of the card.


And that finished my project!  Not hard to do but so elegant!

Quietfire Design Products Used:

Other Products Used:

DCWV - Rose Quartz Paper Pad
Paper Wishes - Crepe Ribbon
Prima - Paper Flowers
ScraPerfect - Best Glue Ever
We R Memory Keepers - Scoreboard

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Betsy







1 comment:

Robyn said...

Love how you placed the die cuts on the fold and as stoppers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...