Monday, October 28, 2013

Friends Are Those Rare People


Good Morning!  Debbie with you this today to share a care in honor of Breast Cancer Month.  It's always hard to find the right words to say to a friend who has gone through or going through treatment for this awful disease.  What do you say???   It's not an easy journey.  I have been surrounded by Breast Cancer.  My Mother is a Survivor of 5 years.  My best friend of 35 years passed away within 6 months of being diagnosed. I had an aunt pass away years ago, when they had no treatments at all....she was only 46.  It's simply one of those things that you just never know who will be next.  I created this card to give to a friend, it can be used for any occasion but I thought I'd do it in pink in honor of all Breast Cancer Survivors.



I used this beautiful stamp by Quietfire Design, you can find it in the store here.

Thanks for stopping by the Quietfire Creations blog today!

Debbie


5 comments:

Kathy Eddy said...

This is beautiful!

Janice said...

Lovely card, and yes, I agree, sometimes there is nothing you can say......just listen.

Yogi said...

very nice. Love those feathery flourishy things.
Have a great day

Teresa said...

It's really beautiful Debbie... thanks for sharing your story with all of us :)

Anne said...

Wow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...