Sunday, January 4, 2015

Thoughts for the New and One Last Look at the Old







I'm starting this post with a gentle thought for the new year!  I hope 2015 finds you happy and healthy and creatively inspired!













I'd like to take this opportunity to thank the amazing Quietfire Design Team and to share some of my favourites from them over the last year. It was really difficult to choose just one and turned out to be a lot harder than I imagined!  I am honoured to be able to work and create with these wonderful ladies.  They make me laugh, they make me cry (especially when they don't like a flourish!) and they make me think in ways I haven't. Click on each image to see it larger.

Diana Nguyen
Holly Eastabrook

 
Jutta Maraun

Kathy Jo Wood

 
Robyn Josephs
Sherry Cheever

Teresa Horner

Terre Fry

Yogi Grunwald

Yvonne van de Grijp

And we can't forget our important affiliates!



Becca Feeken
Wanda Hentges




And there is even more to share. Our fabulous 2014 Guest Designers!
I'd like to thank them once again for sharing their beautiful creations and inspiring us. We were very lucky to have you join us!



Nina Brackett
Tammy Tutterow

Sara Naumann

Judi Kauffman

Julia Dunnit














We sometimes gather guest designers into our fold. Both Yvonne van de Grijp and Diana Nguyen were guest designers this year and they are now part of our design team! We're so happy to have you.

To each and every one of you, I wish you all the best for the coming new year!  Create without Limits!
Suzanne


8 comments:

CraftyJo said...

I love your new stamp and thanks for the look back at the fabulous artwork of the past year - very inspiring.

Jean said...

BEautiful quote!

Francie in Montreal said...

I don't have as much time to comment anymore. But I do have time to drop in now & then and look at the creative wonders that you and the design put together. I am in awe over the skills and talent you all have. The art that you post leaves me speechless and the beautiful calligraphy simply knocks my socks off. Thank you so much for sharing your work with us. It is incredibly appreciated. Have a lovely, creative, joyful & healthy 2015.

nancy carroll said...

Love all the fabulous work shown, awesome sentiment.

Anne said...

What a lovely selection of cards! I like the mix of simple through ornate. It just goes to shows that whatever your stamping style, Quietfire stamps will meet your needs! Thank you Suzanne and all in the DT team for an inspirational last year. Welcome Yvonne and Diana! Happy New Year! Bonne Annee!

Jean Bullock said...

You have wonderful designers. I wouldn't have been able to choose. Happy New Year! Here's to another great year of fabulous products and designs! Looking forward to it.

Robyn said...

Wow! A wonderful stroll down memory lane! Thanks Suzanne for a wonderful year of inspiration from your pen and your heart!

Diana Nguyen said...

Love the variety the team puts forth and so proud to be a part of it! Thank you so much for all you do - and you have the best flourishes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...