Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Roses in December

Hello Crafty Friends!

Kathy Jo here sharing a project using the inspiring new Quietfire Design stamp, God gave us memory
God Gave Us Memory - Mounted
I really like that quote- even on the coldest winter's day we can still fondly remember roses.  I will need to remember that when I am begrudgingly shoveling snow!  :)
The tent fold card had many layers of Graphic 45 papers (Secret Garden).  The paper is from my extra-awesome-favorite-paper pad-stash and I use it sparingly.  However, the lovely stamp needed lovely papers so pulled out the treasured pad and cautiously cut the required pieces.

The roses were applied at will...it is for the winter so the more the merrier!  Isn't the stamped sentiment gorgeous?
Thanks so much for stopping by!  I do hope you enjoyed the card and I hope that every day you have fond memories of roses!

Big Crafty Hugs,
Kathy Jo

1 comment:

Yogi said...

pretty. have a great day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...