Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Brrrrrrr


It's Suzanne popping in here today to share a series of cards I created using the Brrrrrrr die!

When I attended the Great Canadian Scrapbook Carnival in Edmonton in September, my booth was right beside Denise from Close to my Heart.  Well, there were a few things that caught my eye.... Ahem.

Here is a series of cards appropriate to this winter on the westcoast all done with Close to my Heart papers.  The glitter papers are absolutely stunning! And definitely reflect the icy conditions here this year.

Basically these cards were made from varying size card bases and layered rectangular panels.  I didn't see the patterned paper on their site - it's called My Reflections - Oh, Deer.



You can find the Brrrrrrr die here on the Quietfire site and here on the Elizabeth Craft Designs site.

Happy creating!  And hope your year is starting warmer than mine!
Suzanne

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...