Monday, June 5, 2017

Flourish and Grow Scrapbook Layout

Hi there, Connie Nichol here today with a bright and colourful layout featuring the Flourish and Grow stamp and the Dotty Stencil from Quietfire Design.
.
When photo enlargements are on sale, I often stock up on 8x10 and 8x12 enlargements.  I love to supersize some of my favourite photos.  Sometimes it can be a bit tricky figuring out how to scrapbook these big photographs.

The inspiration for this layout totally came from the photograph.  I mimicked the coloured stripes on the height sign with strips of colour cardstock.

Then to dress up the cardstock a little bit, I punched some shapes out of the same colour of cardstock on a few of the rows and glued them on.  Simple, I know, but it makes the cardstock much more interesting to look at.  I also used the Dotty Stencil and some white 3D textile cream to add a single row of large dots to the edge.  I used washi tape to cover part of the stencil so I wouldn't make a mess and stick it down so it wouldn't accidentally move while I was working.


Here's the Quietfire Design stamp I used.  It's about two inches wide and equally useful for scrapbook layouts about growing children and growing gardens!  Happy Scrapbooking!


Supplies Used:  Close to my Heart cardstock, Fiskars cloud punch, Tombow adhesive, Aladine Izink 3D paste, Quietfire Design stamp and stencil, Ranger Ink, Elizabeth Craft Design stitched circle die.




2 comments:

Jean said...

Such fun!

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Such a sweet and happy scrapbook page. The striped background is the bees knees

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...