Tuesday, February 11, 2020

There are always flowers...

Hello, friends! It's Nancy back on the blog today!

This month I'm sharing a fun card that features a number of wonderful Quietfire Design products!

Here's the card I made:


I found a piece of watercolour paper on my desk, so I began with that.
I stenciled the Dotty design onto the paper using some pink ink. 


I then stamped the wonderful sentiment, on to the stenciled background, using VersaMark ink.
I sprinkled it with the beautiful Dragon Berry Modern Gilding Powder, tapped it off,
and set it with my heat tool.
Isn't that a beautiful shine?


I mounted the watercolour piece onto a slightly larger card base, using foam tape.
Then I die-cut the pretty rose and added it in place on the card front.
I curled up the leaves for some extra dimension, and put a little piece of foam tape under the rose.


This card was lots of fun to put together using these fabulous products!
It would be a lovely card to send for so many different occasions!



Quietfire Products Used:






Other Materials Used:
DCWV Textured Cardstock;
Watercolour Paper;
VersaMark Embossing Ink;
Hampton Art Pink Ink;
Foam Tape.

* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I'll be back soon to share another fun project!

* * * * *

1 comment:

Jutta said...

Simply elegant! Now I need that stencil too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...