Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Changes in how you receive your Quietfire Updates!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

 

Does this look like the announcements you receive by email? Looks good, huh? Well, things are changing.
 

Everything changes.  And this last year has had more than a few changes.  This one is rather minor on the scale of things!  

How this blog is delivered by email will be changing as Feedburner, the service I've been using for years, is being retired.  Right now I'm searching for a replacement.  One of those options is Bloglovin'.  You can click on the link right at the top of this post and you can set it up.  I've used this service for a long time to follow blogs that didn't have email subscriptions.  

I'll continue using Feedburner for as long as I can, but Bloglovin' is a definite solution for now!  Just look for the clickable link at the top of this post for more help!

Thanks for continuing to follow along!

Happy creating! Suzanne

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...