Sunday, February 17, 2013

Our Queen of Hearts Winners!

Congratulations!
to the winners of our Queen of Hearts Challenge and Blog Hop!

Thank you to everyone for leaving your comments and especially those who took the time to create and enter the Challenge! 

We loved your entries and wish we could give everyone a prize!  Prizes will be shipping in the next week or so after all the prizes have been decided.




 Here is the list of winners so far:

Blog Hop Winners: $50 worth of rubber stamps each
These winners were randomly chosen from comments left on each blog.

Terre:  Rena Sawatski (Rena - please email me!)
Wanda:  Ms. Linda 
Holly:  julieB February 14, 2013 at 8:04 PM 

I love a card with a secret life. Just beautiful. (Please email me Julie - but I think I know which Julie B you are!!)

Yogi:  Anne C
Sherry:  Lisa M studiorose.wordpress.com  (Lisa - please email me!)
Robyn:  Layne
Suzanne:  Dell

Queen of Hearts Challenge:  $75 worth of rubber stamps per category
Random Draw: Karen G
Judges Choice:  coming soon!
Voting:  Is on now!! (Voting ends Wednesday, Feb 20, 2013)


To our winners so far:

 

1 comment:

Froggietalks said...

I was surprised to get the email from Suzanne that I had won the $75 worth of stamps. Made out my list, and now my huge wish list has shrunk a bit :) Thanks Suzanne!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...