Monday, November 28, 2016

A special gift for a friend...

It's a beautiful Monday here on the blog today and i hope that you all had a wonderful weekend and maybe even got a few projects in to do for the holidays.  Today i have a box i made for a friend  and a matching card.


I used the "Always be my friend" set of stamps for the pretty sentiment on the top.  I used a burgandy colored ink to match with my rose colored papers and embossed it with clear to make it stand out.  I love to make these fancy little boxes and this one was fun and easy to make. 


Here is a view from the top so that you can see the gorgeous sentiment.  It's timeless and all three of the sentiments are great for cards and projects.  Thanks so much for dropping by today!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...