Monday, November 14, 2016

The Earth Laughs - Summer Memories Scrapbook Layout

Hello, Connie Nichol here today with a flowery layout featuring The Earth Laughs in Flowers and Rose stamp set from Quietfire Design.  In the dark days of November, I like to remember the beautiful colours and fragrances of the summer garden.



This is the stamp set I used.  I had so much fun with the rose - I stamped it with embossing ink, embossed with black embossing powder, and then coloured with Chameleon alcohol ink markers.  The embossing helps me stay in the lines when I colour.   I cut out a handful of these roses and arranged them to highlight the scrapbook page.  They are so pretty and you can customize the colour to whatever you want.


The Earth Laughs Rose, Set of 2 - Mounted



For the title, I used two of the Way with Words dies and a scrap of green cardstock.  So easy!

4 Seasons, Set of 4 - Metal Cutting Dies
Memories - Metal Cutting Die

Supplies Used:  FabScraps patterned paper, Quietfire Design stamps, Clearsnap embossing ink and powder, Brother sewing machine, Chameleon pens





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...