Monday, March 6, 2017

"Always Believe" butterfly card

 Hello Crafty Friends!  Kathy Jo here sharing a project using the stunning new stamp from Quietfire Design, Always Believe:
Always Believe - Mounted
Love the flowing letters of Suzanne's calligraphy.  The calligraphy is full of such light and delicate beauty...it reminds me of a butterfly gracefully fluttering by on a summer's day.  The image of butterflies following the exquisite calligraphy of the stamp inspired my card.  
The papers are from Graphic 45's Nature Sketchbook.  The butterflies were fussy cut and Stickles applied.
The stamped sentiment was die cut using a square die, the sentiment was left inside the die and Peeled Paint Distress Ink applied along the inside edges.
The stamp is one of several new releases from Quietfire Design.  All of the newly released stamps, dies and stencils can be found here.  Oh!  What a fabulous release!!

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a happy, crafty day.
Big Hugs,
Kathy Jo

4 comments:

CraftyJo said...

That is a stunningly beautiful card - hope you don't mind but I've pinned it for inspiration. I was lucky enough to win that very stamp in the blog hop recently, perfect way to showcase the fabulous calligraphy.

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Thank you, Crafty Jo!

Lucky you winning that stamp! I love it! Look forward to seeing what you make with it. Feel free to drop me a line to share your crafty project link. :)

Rosetta Savage-Jenkins said...

What a gorgeous card. The sentiment is beautiful and one of my favs!

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Thanks, Rosetta!
It is one of my new favs, too! The sentiment is so uplifting- this card was given to a friend as a reminder that there is always something to look forward to. :)
Thanks again for the comment. Have a good day! Hugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...