Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Find the Magic and sneak peak of New die


Hello, there!  I've got a monochromatic card to share with you today.  I've been dabbling in watercolors and was trying to paint leaves.  And after I was done, I decided that although my leaves still need a lot of work, that practice sheet would make a great background.  So I trimmed it down, sponged the edges and added a quote on top of it.




Working with vellum can be tricky.  I clear embossed this sentiment in white on green floral vellum by waiting for the heating tool to heat up before bringing it close.  Don't let your heating tool get too close - it will warp the vellum.  To adhere the vellum to the card, I glued it onto a white frame (made by nestling rectangle dies) and popped it up on top of the back ground with foam tape.  I found it make it easier to read.

I also added a double Magic die cut (new and coming soon!) to the corner of the frame.  



Thanks for looking and I hope you have a wonderful, magical day!


A Rustle in the Wind, Set of 4 - Mounted






3 comments:

Marianne C said...

Lovely. Such pretty colours.

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Gorgeous, Diana...as always!

Clare said...

I love this card! It's just beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...