Thursday, September 28, 2017

Hope, Soar and Be Bold Photograph Cards

Hello, Connie Nichol here today with a trio of cards featuring new Way with Words dies designed by Suzanne Cannon and manufactured by Elizabeth Craft Designs.  I am an ardent amateur photographer and I take lots of pictures of pretty flowers, landscapes, birds, you name it.  I never really know what to do with these photographs without people though.  I scrapbook a few of them and might frame the odd picture or print it onto canvas to hang on the wall, but a girl only has so many walls.  So here's an easy idea - use those photographs to make cards!  It doesn't take much time, just adhere a word die of your choice to a photograph and then attach to a card base.  You can embellish a bit more with ribbon or photo corners if you like, but really, the photo and the word die do all the work.  Here's three ideas:




Hopefully these examples inspire you to make some cards from photos in your stash. Imagine the possibilities! 
Here's the new dies I used.  They are all available from the Quietfire Design online store here.




1 comment:

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Connie- the cards are amazing!! The "be bold" card makes me smile. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...