Monday, October 9, 2017

Christmas Eve was a night of song


Hi and welcome to our blog today... i know it seems a little early to start inspiring you with Christmas ideas but it's always good to start early on the fun things to get you in the spirit and be ready!!

My card that i am sharing is with a brand new stamp called "Christmas eve was a night of song".  I tried to make it really simple since you might have to do alot of them so I only used the one die "Hemstitch Rectangles" to stamp the sentiment on and then just layered it with the papers.  This would be a wonderful man card too and the sweet sentiment really takes you back.


And here is a closeup of the sentiment.  It's so beautiful and Suzanne did an incredible job with the calligraphy on it.  I really love all the pretty swirls on each of the letters.

And that's it for me today... just in case here is a supply list for you:


Paper: Kaisercraft Christmas Edition
Dies: Becca Feeken Hemstitch Rectangles
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: 3D Foam Squares, My Stik

Clear Embossing Powder, Want 2 Scrap Red Rhinestones


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...