Thursday, May 7, 2020

If Nothing Ever Changed...


Hello everyone!  Betsy here today showing you how to make this beautiful
butterfly card using:

Gentle Thoughts Rubber Stamps:

To start I chose my papers other supplies for my project:



I then chose another coordinating paper for the stamped quote.  I stamped my
quote onto the pale pink paper with a hybrid black ink.  It gives me
such a clean image.  Then I heat embossed it with


I then die cut this with a 3" circle die.  Next I prepared my base.  I used a white
A2 size top folding card base and first covered it with the green patterned paper.  Next
I cut my butterfly paper 1/2" narrower than the green and adhered it so it was
flush with the right side.  To add a bit of definition I added a narrow peel-off
between the 2 papers.


I took my die cut quote piece and adhered pleated ribbon behind it.  I added
foam tape and adhered it with about 1/4" handing off the right side which I 
trimmed off.  I fussy cut 4 of the butterflies from left over paper, adhered
them down the center only and added glitter glue for a bit of sparkle and shine.
And that completed my project!


I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial!

Quietfire Products used:



Other products used:

Patterned paper
Pleated Ribbon
Glitter Glue
Peel-off
Foam Tape

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Betsy

In my capacity as a design team member for Quietfire Design, I do receive the products I use from them.
 All opinions and creative decisions remain my own, and I only work with companies/use products that I love.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...