Tuesday, June 9, 2020

CONGRATS!


Hello Quietfire fans!  Betsy here today showing you how to made this graduation
card.  Our 2020 graduates will never forget this graduation.  Schools around
the world are being very creative on how they celebrate.  I have used:


I started by choosing my papers.  I decided on specialty paper.  A silver mirror
card stock for the Congrats and a dark blue for the base.
First I die cut my "Congrats" out of the silver paper.  Then I cut the cap and 2020
from white card stock on my electronic cutting machine.  I decided to back
the cap in the silver paper.  I was also going to back the 2020 but it really didn't work
as well as the cap.


I fussy cut the cap so just a hint of the silver showed.  My card measures 3" x 6 1/4".
I cut a piece of the blue paper to 2 3/4" x 6".  I did a bit of stenciling with a
fireworks stencil and some quicksilver glacier paste.  I let that completely dry.


Then it was time to put everything together!


I adhered my blue panel to the base of the card.  I placed the cap hanging off the "s".  
I put the 2020 in the swoop of the "g".  I adhered little sparkly gems in and around
the fireworks, in the centers of the "0's" and in the center of the cap. 
And that finished my project!


This was such a fun card to make!  All that sparkle and I know the grad that I
am giving this to will love it!

Quietfire Products used:


Other Products used:

Specialty Paper - Tonic Studios
Nuvo Glacier Paste - Quicksilver
Tiny Irridescent gems

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Betsy

In my capacity as a design team member for Quietfire Design, I do receive the products I use from them.
 All opinions and creative decisions remain my own, and I only work with companies/use products that I love.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...