Monday, May 12, 2014

New Happy Birthday to You Set

Hi Everyone it's Teresa here today sharing a card 
that i created with one of the brand new cling Birthday
stamps and wow are they ever easy to use and they 
work fabulous!!  There is 7 styles in the new set and
each has a very different look and they are the perfect
size to fit on any card that you make. It is called 
Happy Birthday Plain and Simple and you can see it here.


After visiting my sweet grandmother this past week
I was in the mood to make something really victorian
for her 99th birthday coming up next month.
 I found some beautiful papers from Bazzill Basics filled
with yummy flowers and vintage prints to match that i
know she would really love. To cut the lacy piece on the front
 I used the Spellbinders Tranquil Moments die in an aqua print 
and layered it over 2 pieces of matching printed papers.  


I love to mix my dies so that i can get more out of them 
so i pulled a few of my favorite tag dies and stamped the 
beautiful Happy Birthday in Expresso Truffle and put it on the
center of the card.  I also added a matching ivory doily 
under it to really make it seem lacy and finished it by 
running a pretty piece of bias ribbon in pink with a bow.

Here is what the new cling stamps look like and they
even come on a special adhesive card for storage.


They are so easy to work with and I can't wait to share
 more of them with you this month. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and be sure and
get your order in for these because they are sure
to sell out fast!!

4 comments:

Yogi said...

beautiful. I'm sure she will love it. Have a great day

I'm a Little Teapot said...

99?!! Wow! That is wonderful! As is your card! She will just love it, Terre. :)

Unknown said...

Very pretty Terre!

Holly said...

Just beautiful Teresa! She'll love it for sure.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...