Friday, May 8, 2015

If I had a star....

 

 

Hello everyone,
Yvonne here today with a new card.
I love making cards that make people smile and the first time I read the text of the stamp I certainly did smile....so hoping I'm bringing you a smile today too....
The card is made by simply layering, using an embossing folder and one set of die templates.
Using 3D foam squares give that extra 3D picture frame effect to the card.

 
 
 

Used materials:

I hope you like the card I made and am looking forward to your comments!
Have a lovely day everyone!

Hugs from Holland,
Yvonne

4 comments:

Yogi said...

beautiful as usual. love the embossed pearl green, almost looks like metal. Have a great day

Diana Nguyen said...

Very shimmery and gorgeous!

KVencel said...

Love this card design & this stamp!

Diane said...

Beautiful card. Love the sentiment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...