Friday, April 29, 2016

"I love you not only for what you are..."

Hello Crafty Friends!  Kathy Jo here sharing a card using a "love"-ly Quietfire Design stamped sentiment and an equally lovely A Way With Words die.  The sentiment is so heartwarming, "I love you not only for what you are..."
I Love You Not Only For What You Are
It was stamped using Jet Black Archival Ink onto ivory card stock and die cut using Spellbinders Opulent Ovals.

The A Way With Words die, Love, matches the sentiment so well:
Love - Metal Cutting Die
While making the card I could not help but think of my sweet hubby (big smiles).
The patterned papers were from Bo Bunny's Soiree collection.  Ivory and gray card stock was also used.  Behind the ivory die cut Love was a patterned die cut Love.  So happy!
A few wee flowers and triple ivory wrinkle ribbon and the card was completed.

Thank you very much for stopping by!  I do hope you enjoyed the card.  :)

SALE ALERT!  All A Way With Words dies are all 15% off...woo-who!!

Have a happy, crafty day!
Big Hugs,
Kathy Jo

1 comment:

Yogi said...

lovely Kathy Jo. Have a great day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...