Monday, August 21, 2017

In Summer...


Hello everyone, Yvonne here with a new card.

I can't believe how time flies.....we're heading to the end of  Summer here in Holland....the hydrengeas are fading colors and the leaves are about to change color.
So....I made a card to celebrate summer!
Fresh pastel colors and an amazing stamp by Quietfire Design is all one needs :-))

For my card I used the stamp "In Summer" (SKU5997)...I love this quote.
The sentiment is taped upon white cardstock using black  ink and layered some die-cuts.


By using 3D foam squares you get an amazing 3D effect.

And  I added self-adhesive pearls, a satin ribbon and a bow to finish the card.

By the way...did you know that Quietfire Design has lots and lots of gorgeous ribbons?
Click here to see all the yummy ribbons.


Wishing you all a great day,
enjoy the end of summer and
a big warm hug from a Sunny Holland.

Yvonne


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...