Monday, April 30, 2018

Flourished Oval - Mom You Are So Loved


Yogi here today and I made a top fold card... a rare occurrence for me. I was gifted with a sampler pack of cardstock and papers in various colors, such beautiful pearlescent and metallic papers. I'm using 3 from the sampler pack..

I'm using an A Way With Words dies  "Flourished Oval Frame" 2pce set and "Butterfly Flourish" 3pce set from Elizabeth Craft Designs, also available on Quietfire Design HERE and HERE

And I'm using a design element and sentiment stamps from Quietfire Design ("Keep Calm and Call MOM" 3pce set): ("You Are" 5pce set) 


Scored and top folded my white cardstock. I cut a piece of Stardream "Azalea", same size as card front and adhered this deep pink to front.

Cut a piece of Stardream Rose Qurtz (light pink) a touch smaller than card to have a border around the edges of the deep pink. Die cut the rose design (Sizzix Tim's "Mixed Media #5) and adhered to front.

Stamped the "Mom/rose design onto white cardstock using Versafine Black Onyx and clear embossed. Painted the flower/leaves with watercolors. Fussy cut around some of the flourishes and positioned my oval flourish die, placing the cut flourishes above the die so they wouldn't be cut off.

Cut a flourished oval from the light pink cardstock. Cut the larger oval (Elizabeth Craft Designs "Stitched Ovals") from the deep pink. Die cut the white layer using "Curious Metallics Iced Silver" and the Cuttlebug Anna Griffin "Flourish Medallion". Adhered these layers together,

Stamped the text using the black and clear embossed. Adhered the flourished oval assembly

I had some Brusho/Colour Burst decorated cardstock in pinks and die cut the butterfly. Adhered to front and added some white half pearls to the body.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...