Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Music speaks to us all



Hi Quietfire Design stamp friends, it's Teresa here today to share two new cards i made up for you with the newest stamp release from Quietfire Design.  My first card i used "Where words fail" and created a muted color scheme with pretty shades of tan, light pink and grey.  I love to find papers that have music on them so this collage type paper went really well.  I shaded around the inside of the die with light pink ink to make the sentiment stand out more and finished it with a pretty bow in tan silk.



My second card i used another new stamp from the Quietfire store.  I really love this beautiful sentiment and being a music fan myself i can so relate to the words of music bringing life to things.  For this card i used a die to create an ivory border around my sentiment and then layered pretty papers in shades of ivory, grey and black to make the base.  The sentiment i wanted to be sheer so i stamped that on vellum.  Then i just finished it with a pretty ivory bow to match and a pink flower that i made from die cuts.


Here is the links to get the stamps in the Quietfire store for you!

Quietfire Design Stamp: "Music Expresses"
Quietfire Design Stamp: "Where words Fail"

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Teresa


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...