Monday, May 28, 2018

Anyone can change everything....



Hi and happy Monday to all of you!  I have a really pretty card that i created to share with all of you from our newest release of the Quietfire Rubber stamps.   This one i really love because it gives such a positive message and would be perfect to send someone who needs a little lifting up or even a family member who just needs some positive inspiration in their life.


I used soft pale pink for my backround of my card and cut the swirled die from Becca Feeken in white to add a beautiful feminine feel to the card.  I stamped the image in black for contrast and added subtle pink and white flowers with a green ribbon for accents.  Then i finished it off with some tiny adhesive pearls and a smaller die cut at the top to add more interest to it.

You can see all the new stamps HERE<<<<<

Enjoy your day and have fun doing something creative today!!

Teresa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...