Thursday, December 6, 2018

The Smallest Things....

My friend recently lost her beloved furfriend  and she is devastated.  I know nothing can help, but I thought I'd send her a card to let her know I was thinking about her.


This is beautifully simple to make.
  1. Die cut the PawPrint Spray design from white cardstock. 
  2. Stamp the sentiment Sometimes Said Pooh with VersaMagic Midnight Black using a stamp platform.  Use multiple light touches to maintain the contrast between thick and thin lines in the lettering.
  3. Trim the cardstock, mat with brown cardstock.
  4. Mount on a 5x7" tent-fold card base.
  5. Write your thoughts inside and give away.
I hope this gives you an idea for making your own pet condolence card.
Suzanne


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...