Thursday, May 9, 2019

Cherish Moments - There are Always Flowers - Lupines


Yogi here today. I LOVE Lupines. They remind me of good times when I lived in PEI. I have several in my garden here in Calgary and they always put a smile on my face.

I'm using a die "Cherish" and "Moments" 2pce set from Elizabeth Craft Designs, also available on Quietfire Design HERE and HERE

I'm using a rubber stamp quote and design element from Quietfire Design. ("Flower Banner & Quote - There Are Always Flowers..." 2pce set) 



Printed and manipulated a digital image of the lupines onto my white cardstock, aligning it to the right side of the cardstock. Trimmed it down, scored and side folded it to create a 5"w x 7"h card.. 

Colored with Prisma colored pencils. (PS find your favorite flower image, enlarge it and print it out.) Sponged some Distress
blue lightly around the edges.
 
Die cut the "Cherish Moments from a dark blue cardstock and from tissue box cardstock. Adhered the 2 layers together. I like the thickness I get this way... Adhered to card front. Wrote out my word "the", trimmed down and adhered to card.


 
On the inside: Stamped the quote and border using Versafine Clair - "Morning Mist" and clear embossed. Colored with the Prisma colored pencils.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...