Monday, September 2, 2019

Using Quietfire Design dies with mixed backgrounds

How often do you change your mind on a design as you're making the card?  For me, lots! Only once in a while does it actually turn out how I pictured it.

So my projects today utilizes Quietfire Design dies combined with those perfectly good "leftovers."  There are quite a few dies to pick out of but with back to school still in mind, I went with Be Yourself and Good Luck.  From my stash of backgrounds I found a couple of wreaths I had just painted to make table setting number placards as well as a colored stamp from a recent play date.  (The older the scrap, the longer they stay in the scrap pile unfortunately.)



These first two cards could easily be swapped with any word die (I was really tempted to use the small Happy Birthday in them).  The wreaths were my first attempt at painting tiny roses and greenery - my Koi clean color brush made it very easy to mass produce these.  If you have other tiny artwork that are in your practice piles, consider turning them into cards! 


This cute boy card combines Be Yourself with this tiny superhero from My Favorite Things - just another good fit, I thought.  Hope you like my rather random post.  :)



Be Brave Bold Yourself - Metal Cutting Dies


Good Luck - Metal Cutting Die

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...