Tuesday, December 24, 2019

The ABCs of I love you

Merry Christmas Eve!  This post is not about making a last minute Christmas card because I am busy baking and cleaning for tomorrow.  Haha!   This card makes me feel ahead of the game which I am not usually.  Thank you for checking out this Valentine's Day card.  Of course, it works for anytime you need a romantic card.



This I Love You Alphabet stamp is one of my first stamps I got from Quietfire Design.  It's still one of the most beautiful design I've seen.  I paired it up with the Heart Spray die and the Marvelous Square dies by Spellbinders.


After die cutting the hearts out, I used red Copic markers to add some shading to the die cuts and then gluing them onto ta white A2 background.



After stamping the Alphabet onto white card stock, I die cut it out using the Marvelous Square die.  I did an extra one in gold card stock and adhered it behind the front panel just a bit offset.


I had some Wild Orchid Flowers from a while back so I added a floral spray to a corner with some pearl bling. Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!


Merry Christmas!


I Love You Alphabet

Hearts & Pawprints Sprays - 2 Metal Cutting Dies





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...