Thursday, January 2, 2020

New Year Cheers Card


Happy New Year! Kim here, hoping everyone had a lovely holiday season, shared with friends and family! I certainly did! The New Year is certainly a time to raise our glasses with lots of good cheer! It’s also a time I love to send cheer to friends I may have missed sending a Christmas card to!

Today’s card share is a simple design that uses Quietfire Design’s Cheers die as the element that packs the most punch on the card!

Cheers Die from Quietfire Design / Burnished Silver Modern Gilding Powder


I layered 4 cuts of card-stock “cheers” and then embossed with Burnished Silver Gilding Powder. It looks amazing in real life, like a heavy, metal embellishment!

Cheers Die from Quietfire Design / Burnished Silver Modern Gilding Powder


Before cutting each layer of the word “cheers” I added a piece of double sided adhesive to my card-stock, making it easy to layer the pieces together.

Once my word embellishment was created, I layered patterned paper, acetate ephemera and  sticker phrase from Pink Fresh’s Just A Little Lovely collection with my DIY Cheers word. I love how it tuned out!

This is a great time of the year to send cheer to friends who live away. I promise it will put a smile in their heart!

Cheers Die from Quietfire Design / Burnished Silver Modern Gilding Powder


SUPPLIES:


Pink Fresh Just A Little Lovely collection
Ranger Glossy Accents
Ranger Distress Oxide
Scrapbook Adhesive by 3L Ultra Permanent EZ Runner Grand
Scrapbook Adhesive by 3L Double Sided Adhesive Sheets


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...