Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Tea & Thee Card

Hi, everyone!

It's Nancy here to share a fun new project!

Today I am combining the fabulous Tea and Thee Stamp Set,
along with the very appropriate Coffee or Tea Card Digital Cut File.

Here's my card:


This is such a fun Stamp Set!
It includes 7 stamps, and I wanted to use as many as I could!
The cut file comes with the words "Coffee or Tea?" 
Since I wanted to make a tea themed card, I left the coffee part out. 
I adhered the "Tea" to the center of the front panel.
Then I used the tea cup stamp,
and stamped randomly all over the front panel


I used two more stamps on the inside of the card:
the sentiment, and the drips.


To the back of the card, I added the lovely tea ring stamp all over.
Finally, I added the fun little cut of the teacup on the saucer,
with the hot steam!


So I managed to use four of the seven stamps on my card!
I call that a success! :o)

* * *

Quietfire Design Products Used:




Other Materials Used:
Kraft Cardstock;
Colorbok Craft Paper - Cosmopolitan;
Walnut Stain Distress Ink.

* * *

Thanks so much for stopping by! :o)

2 comments:

Helle Bilde Müller said...

Such a cool card :-)

Nancy said...

Thanks very much, Helle! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...