Monday, October 12, 2020

Autumn Collection


Hello Quietfire fans!  It's Betsy here and today I am bringing you an autumn
card with all of the glorious fall inspired colors!  I love this
quote!  It's simply beautiful!

To start, I laid out all of my supplies:

Such a beautiful collection of stamps.  I next trimmed out my papers.


The base is a standard A2 size top folding base in Harvest color.  The dark red panel
measures 4 1/8" x 5 3/8".  The next Harvest colored panel measures 3 3/4" x 5" and
I embossed that panel after it was cut the a leaf design embossing folder.  The 
leaf patterned panel measures3 1/2" x 4 1/2".  I layered all of these panels together 
and adhered them with liquid glue.


For my sentiment, I chose a coordinating plaid pattern and heat embossed the sentiment
on it with Modern Gilding Powders in Gothic Black.  I purposely did not line up the
sentiment along the lines of the plaid.  


After it cooled down, I drew a leaf shape around the sentiment in pencil.


After cutting it out, I erased my pencil lines.  Next I went around the edges with a
medium brown hybrid ink to give it some definition.


I slightly curved up each edge of the leave and then adhered it to the card front, just
putting adhesive in the middle.  I added shimmer pen to the yellow & small orange 
leaves in the patterned paper and then added tiny yellow gems.  And that
finished my card for today!


I hope you enjoyed today's project!  I am always so inspired by fall and
the colors it  produces.
You can find this stamp and many other Quietfire Design stamps at:


Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Betsy

In my capacity as a design team member for Quietfire Design, I do receive the products I use from them. 
All opinions and creative decisions remain my own, and I only work with companies/use products that I love.















 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...