Monday, November 23, 2020

4 Seasons Die Set - "Winter"

 


Hello Quietfire fans! Betsy here today bringing you a beautiful winter card using a
die from

Let me show you how I made my card.  I started by gathering my materials.  Most times I like to have my papers already chosen and go from there.


These dies are so perfect for the seasons!  I chose this beautiful blue snowflake paper
from Paperwishes.com.  It was perfect!
I made my card base first.  I took white card stock and cut it to 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and
scored it in the middle.  I cut my blue pearlized card stock to 3 3/4" x 5 1/2" and
adhered it to the base.  I cut my snowflake paper to 3 1/2" x 5 1/2" and adhered that
on top.


Next I took the "Winter" die and cut it from white card stock 3 times. 


I then adhered them on top of each other using liquid adhesive.


I had cut the snowflake pattern paper so that the star was in the upper left corner
and would really set off the die cut.  I adhered the die cut onto the card...again with
liquid adhesive.  Then added some white pearls to the centers of the some of the
snowflakes and used a shimmer pen to the centers of the stars.
And that completed my card!  


This is a great card sketch to showcase a die cut and by changing out the
papers and the die, the possibilities are endless!
Find this die and many other Quietfire Design dies and stamps at


And right now there is a sale on many of these items!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Betsy

Sadly, this is my last post on the Quietfire Creations Blog.  Sometimes our
lives take us to places where there isn't as much time for serious crafting!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...