Monday, October 20, 2014

Friends Are Those Rare People!




Good morning!  Sherry here today and I have a 5x7” card to share using the newly redesigned stamp, Friends Are Those Rare People (which now comes mounted on cling).




I used the Graphic 45 Botanical Tea Collection for the background papers and flower.  The sentiment was stamped on cream cardstock (to coordinate with the card base) in Potting Soil, then die cut/embossed with Spellbinders Ovals.  The bottom oval was die cut/embossed with the new Oval Bliss.

SCFriendsWaitCloseUP

The ribbon came out of my stash jar (already dyed so I don’t remember the color of ink), but I did want pink (October Breast Cancer Awareness Month) to match the flower.  This is my reminder to all you ladies out there to schedule your mammograms and be screened.  The ladies in my family have gone together annually for the last 10+ years.  We get our screenings, have lunch and make a day of it.  If you haven’t schedule your screening yet, please do so!

SCFriendsWait2

That’s all for me today . . .  thanks for stopping by and joining me!

SHERRY SIGNATURE




Project Supplies:


8 comments:

Eliza said...

I so love this stamp it is perfect.

Anonymous said...

Love the sentiment & love the card, Sherry.

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Beautiful card and sentiment!

Yogi said...

pretty. that's a nice die. have a great day

Heather said...

that is a beautiful sentiment

Dorina D said...

Gorgeous and a beautiful sentient.

Jean Bullock said...

Love the subtle colors and the great sentiment. Well done.

Yvonne said...

I simply love this card....it´s gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...