Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Tag...

 


Hello everyone,

It´s Yvonne here today.
Only one day before we celebrate Christmas....how time flies!
I love December 25th...waking up, putting the lights on in our Christmas tree and sharing presents under the Christmas tree with my family.... How I enjoy all the happy faces!
If you are just a tiny little bit like me, you buy your very last Christmas presents today...
So...for a little crafty inspiration I have made a Christmas tag.

The sentiment is one of the latest Quietfire Design stampsets "Merry Christmas Plain & Simple" (#6162).
 

Used materials:

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and
a happy and joyful time with your loved ones:
May your Christmas be surrounded by laughter and happy faces...

Hugs,
Yvonne

6 comments:

Yogi said...

very pretty. Have a great day and Merry Xmas...

Jean Bullock said...

How beautiful. Merry Christmas to you.

Robyn said...

That tag is a gift in itself! lovely!

Shirley said...

The tag is so beautiful and I love it.

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Oh Yvonne...this is such a pretty tag!

nancy carroll said...

Awesome tag! TFS.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...