Monday, December 29, 2014

Give Thanks For A Little

 
 
 
 
 


Hello Everyone, Terre Fry here with an easy but elegant card! This is one of my favorite stamps from Quietfire Design, "Give Thanks For A Little". I die cut pattern paper as a background piece using Spellbinders Resplendent Rectangles. I stamped my Give Thanks For A Little sentiment on white cardstock using Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black ink. To secure all my die cut pieces I used Beacon Adhesives Zip Dry and 3L Foam Squares. I coordinated my pattern paper with a cream and black ribbon from May Arts Ribbon. To tie it all together and add that little pop, I used Want2Scrap 72 Count Black Rhinestone bling.
 
I hope I have inspired you today to create your very own simple yet elegant card, crafty smiles, Terre.
 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...