Friday, January 1, 2016

happy birthday!

Happy New Year!  I hope your new year is off to a wonderful start!  Did you get a lot of crafty goodies?  If not ... there's a bunch of new Quietfire Design dies - they're so pretty!  Today I am sharing a quick card I made with one of them - the happy birthday die.  To have it really pop, I cut by hand a big balloon and sponged it with different shades of blue distress (Chipped Sapphire, Salty Ocean, and Broken China).  I added a little silver twine and my card is done - simple and perfect for a masculine birthday.

Diana Nguyen, Happy Birthday, Quietfire Design, CAS, card

Isn't the lettering on this gorgeous?  I know, I say it with every Quietfire Design stamp/die but that's because it's true!  :)

Diana Nguyen, Happy Birthday, Quietfire Design, CAS, card



5 comments:

Yogi said...

beautiful coloring on the balloon. nice card. Have a great day

Late Blooming said...

And the color is a Wow!

Quietfire said...

This balloon just um, er...POPS!! Love it!

Dorina D said...

Love the card with that gorgeous lettering. The coloring is so nice. great job

Robyn said...

I am lifted up by this card! Beautiful. thanks Diana!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...