Friday, January 15, 2016

I love you alphabet

Hello!  Now that Christmas is over, I'm ready for the next holiday:  Valentine's Day!  Of course, you can send love notes any time of the year - it may even be more meaningful then but sometimes we just need a national reminder!  

I used the I Love You Alphabet on a corner of white cardstock and markers to color the stamps two different colors.  I then added a couple of heart dies just for a little more pop of color. 


This is just such a clever design - I love it!  






I Love You Alphabet







8 comments:

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Love this!!!

Art By Wanda said...

A beautiful card, Diana!!!!!!!!

Selma said...

I love this card.

Yogi said...

yup pretty alphabet. lovely card. love the plain and simple look. have a great day

Connie Nichol said...

SO pretty and elegant!!!

Robyn said...

Wonderful use of this stamp! LOVE it!

Jean said...

LOVE this!

C. M. Taylor said...

What a cute card! TFS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...