Saturday, January 2, 2016

Remember..... You Are Amazing


By now you've probably made your resolutions.  I'm still thinking about mine and haven't written any of them down yet.  Some of them I started in 2015 and I just want the momentum to carry me through 2016.
If you've made a resolution and worry that you'll weaken, just remember....no matter what.... You are amazing!


Supplies:
Quietfire A Way With Words Calligraphic Elements:  Quietfire | Elizabeth Craft Designs
Quietfire You Are Amazing
Fitted Frames 1 Lace Rectangles
Core'dinations cardstock, Bazzill cardstocks, Graphic 45 Gilded Lily

Happy New Year!
Suzanne and the Quietfire Design Team wish you all the best for a happy, safe and creative 2016.

Thanks for visiting! 
Suzanne

6 comments:

Robyn said...

A beautiful reminder!

Art By Wanda said...

Wonderful card, Suzanne!!!

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Gorgeous card Suzanne. I just found your wonderful blog. I am your newest follower and would love for you to follow my blog as well. Happy New Year! Hugs, Gloria

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Gorgeous card Suzanne. I just found your wonderful blog. I am your newest follower and would love for you to follow my blog as well. Happy New Year! Hugs, Gloria

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

C. M. Taylor said...

I love the layering. Such dimension! TFS

Dorina D said...

Beautiful layering and gorgeous script

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...