Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Life Happens, Coffee Helps....


Hello everyone,
The first thing I do when I get up is making myself a fresh cup of coffee....how I love the smell of freshly brewed coffee!
And then enjoying it cuddled up on the couch, often with our pup Noozy on my lap and seeing the garden come to life with the birds whistling....yep I love early mornings!

The lastest stamp release by Quietfire Design is tea and coffee themed...yay! what a pleasure to be presenting one of the sets to you called "But First, Coffee" (a set of 8 stamps!).


I colored the image with pencils.
Some simple layering and voila!

Used materials:


I hope you like the card.
Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs from Holland

2 comments:

Wavejumper said...

Pretty card.

I am in LOVE with that DP-can you tell us whose it is and where to get it?

Yvonne said...

HI, this DP is only available in Holland, by Craft Sensations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...