Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Merry Christmas Cheer Card


Hello, friends! It's Nancy here with you today!

I'm happy to be here to share another card I created, using two dies from
  the wonderful 2019 Calligraphic Christmas Release.
Both of these dies are so lovely, and the perfect addition to all our Christmas craft projects! 

Here's the card I made:


I began with a white cardstock card base,
and added a layer of the fun designer paper.
Then I chose some fun glitter cardstock in matching colours
for the die-cut words.


I positioned the sparkly words onto a white die-cut oval.
I then matted that onto a glittery green oval.
The green oval was then mounted to the center of the card front with foam tape.
Here's a close-up look at the beautiful words:


Finally, I added a white grosgrain ribbon bow.
It's such a fun and cheerful card!



Quietfire Products Used:






Other Materials Used:
Papers: MAMBI - Let it Snow, Recollections - Cardstock,
DCWV - Glitter Cardstock;
Dies: Sizzix - Framelits, Dotted Ovals;
Ribbon: Unknown.

* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'll be back soon to share more of this great New Release!

* * * * *

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...