Monday, August 17, 2020

Twiggy Happy Anniversary



Hello Quietfire fans!  Betsy here today I'm bringing you this quick and easy
anniversary card using:


This is a great red rubber stamp set that has stamps for 4 occasions plus you
could use even more sentiments for other times!
I chose my papers first.


Next I stamped my main image on the blue paper in a warm green ink leaving plenty of space on either side of the image.  I stamped the sentiment inside the heart with a dark blue ink.


Next I fussy cut the image and left a long strip on either side of the heart.  I did have
these drawn out in pencil.


I attached this piece to the flowered panel by folding the sides around the edges.  My
flowered panel measured 3 3/4" x 5".  I prepared my A2 size top folding white card
base and adhered a piece of green wood patterned paper on it.  That panel measured
4 1/8" x 5 3/8".  I decided to add dark green peel offs to the top and bottom of the
side strips before adhering the stamped piece to the flowered panel. 


 Once that was
done I added a small blue/green pearl to the top of the twig heart and my
project was finished!


I hope you enjoyed today's card!  Did you know that you can now find
Quietfire Design at Emerald Creek Designs!  You can find 


on their website and many more of Suzanne's lovely work - dies and stamp sets!

Betsy

In my capacity as a design team member for Quietfire Design, I do receive the products I use from them. 
All opinions and creative decisions remain my own, and I only work with companies/use products that I love.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...