Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Photo Cards using the ColorSplash App

 Hi, Connie Nichol here today with a few cards that were published in the fall issue of Creative Scrapbooker Magazine.  These days I take most of my pictures with my phone, and started experimenting with some of the many photo apps that are available.  These photos are edited with Color Splash, a free app that allows you to remove and add color with your finger tip.  Super easy to use and can result in a very dramatic effect.  Just add a die cut Way with Words die of your choice - mount on a cardstock base (with or without a bit of embellishment) and call it good.  Super quick and easy.  I especially love the Cheers die with a wine photo.  




Have a wonderful day and make sure to take lots of photos.  You can turn all of them into cards!


2 comments:

Jean said...

Simply gorgeous! Love this idea@!

Luiz Gomes said...

Good afternoon, how are you? I am looking for new followers for my blog. And I will follow yours with pleasure, my share of followers is after the translator with flags, new friends are also welcome, no matter the distance.

https://viagenspelobrasilerio.blogspot.com/?m=1

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...