Monday, November 30, 2015

Sentiments of the Season Winners!

Thanks to everyone who left us comments during our Sentiments of the Season Blog Hop!  We loved each and every one of them!  (You know, it's okay to leave comments just any old time!)


Here are our winners.  Please contact me suzanne@quietfiredesign.com with your snailmail address!
Congratulations!

Wanda's Blog:
donna sherman said...
Very pretty card! I really like the ornament and the joy sentiment, especially with all the swirls!! Beautiful set of stamps!!!!
November 25, 2015 at 7:46 AM http://www.blogger.com/img/icon_delete13.gif


Robyn's Blog:
Jackie November 27, 2015 at 2:21 AM
I love them all! What a collection!


Kathy Jo's Blog:
Beach Girl 115


Yogi's Blog:
Leslie Miller said...
What a beautiful poinsettia, Yogi! You're so good with this technique, and thanks for explaining it!
November 23, 2015 at 8:33 AM


Yvonne's Blog:
Dorina D 25 November 2015 at 17:32WOW! The elegance of the silver filigree frame with all those gorgeous flowers and gorgeous scripted quote is just amazing. Someone is going to be very excited to receive this card. Beautiful work.

 Selma's Blog:
Eva Van Buuren said...
Wow Selma, this is really GORGEOUS!!
I love EVERYTHING on this card!!
The elegance, the colors, the shine, the really looking pinecones and the wonderful sentiment!
Thanks for the Great Inspiration!!
Hugs, Eva.



Diana's Blog:
Carolina KathyNovember 29, 2015 at 8:36 PM
Great sentiment and beautiful card! TFS
 

Judi Kauffman's Blog Post:
Jutta November 24, 2015 at 4:27 PM
Pretty little gifts all on their own, thanks for the tutorial.
 

Suzanne's Blog:
Froggietalks November 28, 2015 at 6:04 PM
I like this card too... waiting on my Season's Greetings die to come in :)
 
Teresa's Blog:
Beverly Fuchs"Like all the flourishes on the stamp. Embossing it in gold gives it that added touch of elegance"
 
 
Your prizes should go out in the next few days. Thanks again for joining us! See you next time - pssst! There are new Quietfire dies itching to make their debut!  In the meantime, Happy creating!
Suzanne
 

13 comments:

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Congrats to all of the winners!!

Teresa said...

Congratulations to all the winners and thanks so much for joining us on our hop this month :)

Diana Nguyen said...

Congrats to the winners!

Dorina D said...

How fun to see my name. Thank you so very much. It was a fun hop and so inspirational. Congratulations to all the winners.

Beach Girl 115 said...

Thank you for picking me! i loved seeing all the creations and inspiration.

TracyM #6773 said...

CONGRATULATIONS to the lucky winners - wishing you all BEAUTIFUL and CREATIVE adventures!!!
THANK YOU for the WONDERFUL Blog Hop, I learnt a lot and have many techniques and projects on my list to try:)

Jackie said...

Oh Wow!!!! It's an early Christmas for me, seeing my name up there :-) Thanks for picking me.
I love all the inspiration. Can't wait to try some neat tricks I learned on this hop! Merry Christmas!

Anne said...

Yay! Congratulations ladies! Have fun!!!!

Jutta said...

I'm so excited to have won! Thank you to every one for the wonderful inspiration and to Suzanne for the great prize.
Have a great day all!

Shirley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shirley said...

I enjoyed the "hop" very much wonderful ideas, tips and techniques! A BigThank You to all the designers from me.

Joni said...

What an enjoyable blog hop and congratulations to the winners!

Yvonne said...

Cngrats to all the winners!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...