Friday, November 20, 2015

Thanks Cuddlers/Friends, Wine is sunlight - Guest Designer Kim Goudy


Hello! Kim Gowdy here again with a second, Guest Designer post for Quietfire Designs. It’s always fun creating with new products, especially when it’s from a company you already LOVE!



A couple weeks back I designed a project using the “WINE IS SUNLIGHT” stamp set.
 I created a tag that I wasn’t quite sure how I would use.



I decided to use it for my current project as a scrapbooking embellishment!



This project was so fun and simple to put together! I used Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine’s November Sketchy Challenge as a starting point for my project!



After choosing my supplies, I chose to use the Quietfire Design “Thanks Cuddlers” to stamp Colorbox Frost White pigment ink over the black background paper.



I used the Elizabeth Craft Design “Friends” die; designed by Suzanne Cannon of Quietfire Design to create my title. I cut it out three times and layered them to add a bit more dimension to the title.



I wanted to include both larger pictures on my layout, so I used some washi tape to join them, creating an extra spot for journaling and means to adding another picture without affecting the layout design.


I hope these projects have inspired you to create with Quietfire Design's amazing stamps and dies! Thanks Suzanne for inviting me to play on your blog this month!

Supplies:
You may find Kim in any issue of Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine as well as her BlogFacebook and Pinterest

6 comments:

Anne said...

Both projects are brilliant! TFS!

Teresa said...

Thanks for sharing your gorgeous projects with us .... love them all :)

Teresa said...

Thanks for sharing your gorgeous projects with us .... love them all :)

Robyn said...

This inspires me to get those photos out of the drawer! thanks for Guest Designing with Quietfire Design, Kim!

Jean said...

Loving these!! This would be perfect for me! We enjoy wine and wine tastings!

Yogi said...

lovely scrapbook pages. Nice memento of the occasion... Have a great day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...