Tuesday, November 3, 2015

In a Perfect World - Guest Designer Judi Kauffman

{Every once in a while, Judi sends me a gem she's created.  Love this background!}





In a Perfect World

Get out your deckle-edge scissors! Judi Kauffman's combined one of her favorite Quietfire Design stamps - 'In a perfect world' - with a Magic Stamp block she made with leaves from a friend's back yard right before the friend retired and moved to another state. The results: A smashing 5 x 7 card with a handmade paper side-fold base. Happy memories are meant to be shared and this simple card shows one way to do so. (In case you were wondering, the other layer in the background was made with another Magic Stamp block, this time pressed against vintage lace.)

5 comments:

KimberlyO said...

I love this card!! I know so many people that I could use the phrase stamp for. :)

Shirley said...

Love this sentiment because you can use it for any special moment. Inspired by your textured backgrounds and thanks for sharing.

Yogi said...

pretty. have a great day

Art By Wanda said...

Love this, Judy!!! I must get out my magic stamp blocks!!!

TracyM #6773 said...

BEAUTIFUL card Judi!!!
LOVE the sentiment and background!!!
... I feel the need to play with my decorative edge scissors too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...