Thursday, March 17, 2016

Congrats on new home!

The boys' music teacher recently purchased his first home and so I made a little gift basket.  Side note:  Shopping is not my forte unless it's at the craft store!  And I find shopping for something as personal as a home pretty hard.  What would you have gotten a bachelor?

I enjoyed the making of the card so much more!  I kept it pretty simple with just a hand-cut house, a little key I had in my stash from long ago, and a gorgeously flourished Congrats die.  The little heart is from the Elizabeth Craft Designs Tags & More 2- Deco.  

Diana Nguyen, Quietfire Design, Congrats, New Home

 I used ultra thick embossing powder on a black die cut to make the die match the enamel part of the key.  I think this is one of my favorite thing to do with these word dies!



2 comments:

Selma said...

You are so creative Diana. This is great.

Yogi said...

cute. have a great day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...