Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Just Living is not Enough Scrapbook Layout

Hello, Connie Nichol here today with a scrapbook layout featuring a new Quietfire Design stamp 'Just Living is not Enough' and two Quietfire Design Floral Motif digital cutting files.


I adore this quote by Hans Christian Andersen, and it is the perfect touch for many scrapbook pages.  The calligraphic style of Suzanne Cannon makes it so very special.


I cut the flower border and a tag from the Quietfire Floral Motif card and QF Floral Motif Box, Placecard and Label set with my Sizzix Eclips2.  These cutting files come with a variety of designs within them, but I just ungrouped the images, picked the ones I wanted them and resized to fit my page. Ah, the beauty of electronic die cutting machines.... so much flexibility.  The files are available as svg files from the Quietfire Design website or through the Silhouette Cameo store as studio files. Think of the possibilities.


The patterned paper and banner diecut is from Creative Memories.  I put a strip of washi tape at the top and bottom of the 12x12 piece of paper and stitched over this with my sewing machine to create a bit of interest at the top of the page.  Simple and done.  Thanks for looking!



3 comments:

Dorina D said...

Nicely done

Yogi said...

lovely use of that quote. have a great day

Quietfire said...

This is so cute! Hi Jackie!!! (Those aren't little flowers, so she must be really living!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...